Many of our followers have been requesting that we provide a subscription service, and since we always aim to please, here it is. Becoming a subscriber to Jazz In Britain on Bandcamp provides five major benefits:
· An 'earlybird' 48 hour exclusive window to purchase physical pre-orders before official pre-release
· All of our new digital releases free for a year (from the date of subscription)
· Three back catalogue digital releases
· One exclusive 'subscriber-only' digital release per year
· Access to our Bandcamp fan community with 'subscriber-only' messages and photos
All of this is available for only £2 per month (one annual payment of £24).
Everyone at JIB HQ would like to extend eternal gratitude to our fiercely loyal followers, without whom we would be nothing! Peace & Love!!
Here’s what you get:
- All the new music I make streaming instantly on your mobile device via the free Bandcamp app, and also available as a high-quality download.*
Access to subscriber-exclusive messages:
These back-catalog releases:
Revisiting Tanglewood 63: The Early Tapes Mike Gibbs
Solar Session Ian Carr Double Quintet
Blue Beginnings Don Rendell Ian Carr Quintet
Mandala The Mike Taylor Quartet
Forget To Remember - Live Vol.2: 1970 The Ray Russell Sextet featuring Harry Beckett
Kaleidoscope Of Rainbows: Live '75 Neil Ardley
Memorial Ron Mathewson
Chronology: Live 1968-69 Joe Harriott
Spontaneous Event - Live Vol.1: 1967-69 The Ray Russell Quartet
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re supporting me in a sustainable way.
Jazz In Britain
The organisation will publish books, release vinyl, CDs and downloads, working in partnership with musicians and their families.